Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

2 Hours of my life...

... And you can have em it was worth it. Awesome game!!!

racing rover racing rover

funny

The song was really funny, and everything up to the chorus singing was entertaining. but you sayed on them for too long and it got dull. other than that it was cool.

PimpCane PimpCane

not bad

I liked the game play so much i forgot about the average graphics and what he point was

Sliding puzzle Sliding puzzle

very nice

an origional stradegy game, i like it i could play all day, graphics could use some work, but othere than that i liked it

3D MELEE Weapon Slide 3D MELEE Weapon Slide

sharp stuff...

Thought it was cool, pointless but cool, liked the graphic except down the middle, kinda thick and bulky, prolly really hard to do. looked cool, i wanna see some action with these weapons soon. good selection too

Flash MX Easter Egg Flash MX Easter Egg

hmmm

wow it worked thats wierd, how did you find that out and why would flash put that there? whats going on!!

Virtual Microwave Virtual Microwave

nice

best thing i watched all day, normally i don't like these but it was funny

Napoleon Dynamite Soundbo Napoleon Dynamite Soundbo

ehh

ok i admit i never saw the movie, but you have to take that from showing this to a large audience. Anyway I wasn't that funny, i don't know if it was supposed to be or not, but with out humor it was just plain.

Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

holy crap

this was grat i loved it, i useually hate NG games but this was pretty fun I rarely give 5's but you got one

Hungry Hungry Hippos Hungry Hungry Hippos

cool

nice simple easy, its ok